Open your nearest book to page 82. Take the third full sentence on the page, and work it into a post somehow.
The closest book to me at this very moment is the C-CH Volume 3 of the World Book Encyclopedia, 1982 edition. It and all it’s brothers and sisters are stacked high enough next to my bed to create a bedside table. I have been meaning to put them in order, but have not yet.
The third sentence on page 82 is a subsection under the “camping” section titled “Building a Campfire” and reads like this:
Other necessary articles are a waterproof matchbox, a compass, a canteen, a first-aid kit, and a flashlight.
This is my use of it in a post:
Black Friday can be a stressful event, but it doesn’t have to be. Make sure to get plenty of rest the night before and bring along a thermos of coffee to keep you warm and alert while you are standing outside the store waiting for it to open. Bring your cash, credit cards, and checkbook. Other necessary articles are a waterproof matchbox, a compass, a canteen, a first-aid kit, and a flashlight. Those ‘big box’ store are, well, big boxes and getting lost for hours happens to the best of bargain shoppers, so prepare for the worst. But most of all, bring more patience than you think you will ever need.
- Daily Prompt: Connect the Dots (managuagunntoday.wordpress.com)
- Daily Prompt: Last Words (of Advice) (waldina.com)
- Daily Post Prompt Challenge Connect the dots. (thecheekydiva.com)
- Daily Prompt: Be the Change – Isn’t it nice to know and love the children of the world? (speakingabouttravel2.wordpress.com)
- Daily Prompt: Success! My version. (keiththegreen.wordpress.com)
- Daily Prompt: Play Lexicographer (autismhomerescue.wordpress.com)
- Daily Prompt: Morning Pick-Me-Upper (dillydallygirl.wordpress.com)