The 100 Questions.
1. ONE OF YOUR SCARS, HOW DID YOU GET IT?
- I have a scar on my chin that I got when I was three years old. I was standing on my tricycle, trying to reach a toy on a high ledge on my grandparent’s neighbor’s patio.
2. WHAT IS ON THE WALLS IN YOUR BEDROOM?
- Vintage school maps from the 1950′s.
3. WHAT IS THE WALLPAPER ON YOUR MOBILE PHONE?
- A picture of the Interlaken Blvd / Interlaken Dr signs.
4. WHAT WAS THE LAST SONG YOU LISTENED TO?
- “Work This City” by Body Language
5. DO YOU KNOW WHAT TIME YOU WERE BORN?
- 9:03 pm
6. WHAT DO YOU WANT MORE THAN ANYTHING RIGHT NOW?
- To have all this laundry be done.
7. WHO DO YOU MISS?
- My grandparents.
8. IS ANYONE IN LOVE WITH YOUR OR HAS A CRUSH ON YOU?
9. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU KISSED?
10. WHAT’S YOUR MIDDLE NAME?
- I do not have one.
11. THE BEST TV SHOW EVER CREATED:
- “The Rockford Files” or “I Love Lucy“
12. THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO?
- My apartment manager.
13. DO YOU GET SCARED IN THE DARK?
14. THE LAST PERSON TO MAKE YOU CRY?
- The director of “Inlaws and Outlaws” Drew Emery.
15. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE COLOGNE / PERFUME?
- Vétiver Extraordinaire by Frederic Malle.
16. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE HAIR COLOR?
- I am liking the one growing out of my head right now.
17. WOULD YOU RATHER BE SMART OR FUNNY?
18. COFFEE OR ENERGY DRINKS?
19. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE PIZZA TOPPING?
- I am not at all picky about pizza. My least favorite is the “Hawaiian.”
20. IF YOU CAN EAT ANYTHING RIGHT NOW, WHAT WOULD IT BE?
- Black licorice ice cream.
21. WHO IS THE LAST PERSON WHO MADE YOU MAD?
- Probably someone at work.
22. DO YOU SPEAK ANOTHER LANGUAGE?
23. WHAT WAS THE MOST RECENT GIFT YOU RECEIVED?
- A dozen and a half red roses last night.
24. WHAT IS THE LAST GIFT YOU GAVE?
- A book of poetry and and the keys to my apartment.
25. DO YOU LIKE SOMEONE?
- Very much so, more than I even knew was possible.
26. FAVORITE CLOTHING BRAND?
- Well fitting clothes are more important than brands.
27. WHAT’S YOUR DREAM CAR?
- All of my dream cars are vintage and probably not mechanically reliable, the list is too long.
28. WHAT COLOUR IS IT?
- Graphite Grey.
29. WHAT’S YOUR FAVOURITE KIND OF EXERCISE?
- Cardio and weight training.
30. WOULD YOU FALL IN LOVE KNOWING THAT THE PERSON IS LEAVING?
- Yes. Love without fear.
31. WHAT IS THE BEST WAY TO TELL SOMEONE HOW MUCH THEY MEAN TO YOU?
- Tell them. Simple. Don’t wait to know it will be returned.
32. WRITE A NUMBER FROM ONE TO A HUNDRED:
33. BLONDES OR BRUNETTES?
- It depends on who is wearing it.
34. WHAT IS THE ONE NUMBER YOU CALL OFTEN?
- I am a texter.
35. WHAT ANNOYS YOU MOST?
35. HAVE YOU BEEN OUT OF YOUR COUNTRY? WHERE DID YOU GO? WHAT PLACE DID YOU LIKE BEST?
- Yes. The Galapagos Islands will change your life. It will make you an ecologist, a conservationist, and an evolutionist.
36. YOUR WEAKNESSES?
- I will never tell.
37. ARE YOU RELIGIOUS?
38. FIRST JOB?
- Paper boy.
39. EVER PRANK CALLED SOMEONE?
- Yes. Back before there was caller ID, it was easy and fun.
40. WHAT WERE YOU DOING BEFORE YOU FILLED OUT THIS?
41. IF YOU COULD GET PLASTIC SURGERY WHAT WOULD IT BE?
- Nothing. I am happy with how I look.
42. WHY DID YOU FILL OUT THIS MEME?
- I am killing time.
43. WHAT DO YOU GET COMPLIMENTED ABOUT MOST?
- That I am one half of a very cute couple.
44. WHAT WOULD YOU DO IF ALCOHOL BECAME ILLEGAL?
- Move to France like everyone who was anyone did the last time.
45. WHAT DO YOU WANT FOR YOUR BIRTHDAY?
- The Dior Mohawk knit cap.
46. HOW MANY KIDS DO YOU WANT?
- As many as I can have.
47. WHERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
48. DO YOU WISH ON STARS?
- Yes. I wish on stars, coins in fountains, birthday candles, and anything else that allows wishing. It is always the same wish.
49. WHAT IS THE LAST TEXT YOU SENT?
- “OMG. Go Go Get it Get it!”.
50. WHEN DID YOU LAST CRY?
- Sometime last week.
51. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
52. MICHAEL JACKSON. CREEPY OR GENIUS?
53. ANY BAD HABITS?
- None too horrible.
54. WHAT IS THE MOST EMBARRASSING SONG IN YOUR ITUNES?
- I own all my bad songs.
55. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
56. HAVE YOU EVER TOLD A SECRET YOU SWORE NOT TO TELL?
- No. I told it after it was OK to tell..
57. DO LOOKS MATTER?
- No. But it takes a lot to get to that understanding.
58. HOW DO YOU RELEASE YOUR ANGER?
- Hours and hours of cardio.
59. WHERE DO YOU FEEL MOST AT HOME?
- The lake house or Interlochen.
60. DO YOU TRUST OTHERS EASILY?
- I trust.
61. WHAT WAS YOUR FAVORITE TOY AS A CHILD?
- I do not remember a lot of toys.
62. HOW MANY NUMBERS ARE IN YOUR MOBILE PHONE?
63. DO YOU USE SARCASM?
- No, never (sarcasm).
64. DO YOU KNOW ANYONE FAMOUS?
65. HAVE YOU EVER BEEN IN A MOSH PIT?
- Yes. I lived in Seattle in the early 90′s, you ended up in a mosh pit every time you left the house.
66. WHAT DO YOU LOOK FOR IN A PLACE TO LIVE?
67. WHAT ARE YOUR NICKNAMES?
- Various versions of S.P.A.
68. HOW MANY HATS DO YOU OWN? WHAT’S YOUR HAT SIZE?
- Six? Eight? Mostly stocking caps.
69. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?
70. WHAT RECENT CELEBRITY DEATH SADDENED YOU MOST?
- Rue McClanahan.
71. WHAT’S YOUR FAVOURITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR?
- Black licorice.
72. ARE YOU LAZY?
- I’m really not.
73. WHAT ARE YOUR FAVOURITE SONGS AT THE MOMENT?
- I have been obsessed with “Queen’s Greatest Hits”.
74. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE BAND?
- I have a lot of favorites. Right now, I am loving Simon Curtis.
75. HOW MANY WISDOM TEETH DO YOU HAVE?
76. DO YOU WANT TO GO ANYWHERE SPECIAL THIS YEAR?
- More time at the lake house, I think.
77. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?
- I am catching up on some podcasts.
78. LAST THING YOU ATE?
- A few carrots.
79. LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
80. WHATS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT YOURSELF IN THE MORNING?
- That I am thirsty.
81. SONG YOU THINK OF OFTEN:
- “Let’s Stay Together” by Al Green
82. FAVORITE TWO THINGS TO HATE:
- Zombies and Bacon.
83. FAVORITE DRINK:
84. FAVORITE ZODIAC SIGN
85. SPORTS YOU LIKE TO WATCH?
86. WHAT IS YOUR HAIR COLOR?
- Brown and grey, quickly becoming grey and brown.
87. EYE COLOR?
88. DO YOU WEAR GLASSES?
- When I read.
- One sister.
90. FAVORITE MONTH
91. DO YOU LIKE SUSHI?
92. LAST THING YOU WATCHED?
- The news.
93. FAVORITE DAY OF THE YEAR?
- The 24th of every month.
94. ARE YOU TOO SHY TO ASK SOMEONE OUT?
95. SUMMER OR WINTER?
96. KISSES OR HUGS?
- Kisses AND Hugs.
97. RELATIONSHIPS OR ONE-NIGHT STANDS?
98. WHO IS YOUR FAVORITE CELEBRITY?
- I am in awe of Jimmy Carter and Fred Rogers. I do not idolize many people. Oh, and Charlie Rose.
99. WHO IS THE LEAST LIKELY TO ASK YOU ON A DATE?
- Oh, any number of people.
100. BOOKS YOU’D LIKE TO SEE TURNED INTO A FILM?
- The Encyclopedia Britanica.