SEATTLE — Messages were found spray-painted on St. James Cathedral in Seattle on Easter Sunday morning.
According to church officials, the incident happened between late Saturday evening and early Sunday morning.
Over a dozen messages were written on the church.
Back in March, anti-Catholic messages were stenciled at St. James Cathedral.
As of Sunday afternoon, crews were still cleaning up the graffiti.
Police are still investigating the incident and no one has been taken into custody.
- Seattle Archdiocese wants case alleging sex abuse moved to N.Y. (seattletimes.nwsource.com)
- Desperate Catholic Church Targets Victims Of Pedophile Priests (lezgetreal.com)
- Catholic Christians: Continue To Support Pedophile Establishment (truelogic.wordpress.com)
- US Catholic Pedophile Cover-Up Trial Opens (cynicalafrikan.wordpress.com)
- First U.S. Catholic pedophile cover-up trial opens (vancouversun.com)
- The Catholic campaign of hate continues (mojoey.blogspot.com)
- Victims Of Pedophile Priests Are “Pitiful Malcontents” Says Catholic League (mumbailaity.wordpress.com)
- Jesus Pedophiles – Catholic Church (hidf1.wordpress.com)
- Hundreds of suspected pedophile priests plague California (rt.com)
- Vandals target Seattle church on Easter (waldina.com)