The 100 Questions.
1. ONE OF YOUR SCARS, HOW DID YOU GET IT? - I have a scar on my chin that I got when I was three years old. I was standing on my tricycle, trying to reach a toy on a high ledge on my grandparent’s neighbor’s patio.
2. WHAT IS ON THE WALLS IN YOUR BEDROOM? - Vintage school maps from the 1950’s.
3. WHAT IS THE WALLPAPER ON YOUR MOBILE PHONE? - A picture of the Interlaken Blvd / Interlaken Dr signs.
4. WHAT WAS THE LAST SONG YOU LISTENED TO? - “Work This City” by Body Language
5. DO YOU KNOW WHAT TIME YOU WERE BORN? - 9:03 pm
6. WHAT DO YOU WANT MORE THAN ANYTHING RIGHT NOW? - To have all this laundry be done.
7. WHO DO YOU MISS? - My grandparents.
8. IS ANYONE IN LOVE WITH YOUR OR HAS A CRUSH ON YOU? - Yes.
9. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU KISSED? - R.
10. WHAT’S YOUR MIDDLE NAME? - I do not have one.
11. THE BEST TV SHOW EVER CREATED: - “The Rockford Files” or “I Love Lucy”
12. THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO? - My apartment manager.
13. DO YOU GET SCARED IN THE DARK? - No.
14. THE LAST PERSON TO MAKE YOU CRY? - The director of “Inlaws and Outlaws” Drew Emery.
15. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE COLOGNE / PERFUME? - Vétiver Extraordinaire by Frederic Malle.
16. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE HAIR COLOR? - I am liking the one growing out of my head right now.
17. WOULD YOU RATHER BE SMART OR FUNNY? - Funny.
18. COFFEE OR ENERGY DRINKS? - Coffee.
19. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE PIZZA TOPPING? - I am not at all picky about pizza. My least favorite is the “Hawaiian.”
20. IF YOU CAN EAT ANYTHING RIGHT NOW, WHAT WOULD IT BE? - Black licorice ice cream.
21. WHO IS THE LAST PERSON WHO MADE YOU MAD? - Probably someone at work.
22. DO YOU SPEAK ANOTHER LANGUAGE? - No.
23. WHAT WAS THE MOST RECENT GIFT YOU RECEIVED? - A dozen and a half red roses last night.
24. WHAT IS THE LAST GIFT YOU GAVE?
– A book of poetry and and the keys to my apartment.
25. DO YOU LIKE SOMEONE? - Very much so, more than I even knew was possible.
26. FAVORITE CLOTHING BRAND? - Well fitting clothes are more important than brands.
27. WHAT’S YOUR DREAM CAR? - All of my dream cars are vintage and probably not mechanically reliable, the list is too long.
28. WHAT COLOUR IS IT? - Graphite Grey.
29. WHAT’S YOUR FAVOURITE KIND OF EXERCISE? - Cardio and weight training.
30. WOULD YOU FALL IN LOVE KNOWING THAT THE PERSON IS LEAVING? - Yes. Love without fear.
31. WHAT IS THE BEST WAY TO TELL SOMEONE HOW MUCH THEY MEAN TO YOU? - Tell them. Simple. Don’t wait to know it will be returned.
32. WRITE A NUMBER FROM ONE TO A HUNDRED: - 11
33. BLONDES OR BRUNETTES? - It depends on who is wearing it.
34. WHAT IS THE ONE NUMBER YOU CALL OFTEN? - I am a texter.
35. WHAT ANNOYS YOU MOST? - Pears.
35. HAVE YOU BEEN OUT OF YOUR COUNTRY? WHERE DID YOU GO? WHAT PLACE DID YOU LIKE BEST? - Yes. The Galapagos Islands will change your life. It will make you an ecologist, a conservationist, and an evolutionist.
36. YOUR WEAKNESSES? - I will never tell.
37. ARE YOU RELIGIOUS? - No.
38. FIRST JOB? - Paper boy.
39. EVER PRANK CALLED SOMEONE? - Yes. Back before there was caller ID, it was easy and fun.
40. WHAT WERE YOU DOING BEFORE YOU FILLED OUT THIS? - Eating.
41. IF YOU COULD GET PLASTIC SURGERY WHAT WOULD IT BE? - Nothing. I am happy with how I look.
42. WHY DID YOU FILL OUT THIS MEME? - I am killing time.
43. WHAT DO YOU GET COMPLIMENTED ABOUT MOST? - That I am one half of a very cute couple.
44. WHAT WOULD YOU DO IF ALCOHOL BECAME ILLEGAL? - Move to France like everyone who was anyone did the last time.
45. WHAT DO YOU WANT FOR YOUR BIRTHDAY? - The Dior Mohawk knit cap.
46. HOW MANY KIDS DO YOU WANT? - As many as I can have.
47. WHERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? - No.
48. DO YOU WISH ON STARS? - Yes. I wish on stars, coins in fountains, birthday candles, and anything else that allows wishing. It is always the same wish.
49. WHAT IS THE LAST TEXT YOU SENT? - “OMG. Go Go Get it Get it!”.
50. WHEN DID YOU LAST CRY? - Sometime last week.
51. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? - Yes.
52. MICHAEL JACKSON. CREEPY OR GENIUS? - Creepy
53. ANY BAD HABITS? - None too horrible.
54. WHAT IS THE MOST EMBARRASSING SONG IN YOUR ITUNES? - I own all my bad songs.
55. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? - Yes.
56. HAVE YOU EVER TOLD A SECRET YOU SWORE NOT TO TELL? - No. I told it after it was OK to tell..
57. DO LOOKS MATTER? - No. But it takes a lot to get to that understanding.
58. HOW DO YOU RELEASE YOUR ANGER? - Hours and hours of cardio.
59. WHERE DO YOU FEEL MOST AT HOME? - The lake house or Interlochen.
60. DO YOU TRUST OTHERS EASILY? - I trust.
61. WHAT WAS YOUR FAVORITE TOY AS A CHILD? - I do not remember a lot of toys.
62. HOW MANY NUMBERS ARE IN YOUR MOBILE PHONE? - 266.
63. DO YOU USE SARCASM? - No, never (sarcasm).
64. DO YOU KNOW ANYONE FAMOUS? - Yes.
65. HAVE YOU EVER BEEN IN A MOSH PIT? - Yes. I lived in Seattle in the early 90’s, you ended up in a mosh pit every time you left the house.
66. WHAT DO YOU LOOK FOR IN A PLACE TO LIVE? - Walkability.
67. WHAT ARE YOUR NICKNAMES? - Various versions of S.P.A.
68. HOW MANY HATS DO YOU OWN? WHAT’S YOUR HAT SIZE? - Six? Eight? Mostly stocking caps.
69. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? - No.
70. WHAT RECENT CELEBRITY DEATH SADDENED YOU MOST? - Rue McClanahan.
71. WHAT’S YOUR FAVOURITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR? - Black licorice.
72. ARE YOU LAZY? - I’m really not.
73. WHAT ARE YOUR FAVOURITE SONGS AT THE MOMENT? - I have been obsessed with “Queen’s Greatest Hits”.
74. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE BAND? - I have a lot of favorites. Right now, I am loving Simon Curtis.
75. HOW MANY WISDOM TEETH DO YOU HAVE? - Zero.
76. DO YOU WANT TO GO ANYWHERE SPECIAL THIS YEAR? - More time at the lake house, I think.
77. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? - I am catching up on some podcasts.
78. LAST THING YOU ATE? - A few carrots.
79. LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? - R.
80. WHATS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT YOURSELF IN THE MORNING? - That I am thirsty.
81. SONG YOU THINK OF OFTEN: - “Let’s Stay Together” by Al Green
82. FAVORITE TWO THINGS TO HATE: - Zombies and Bacon.
83. FAVORITE DRINK: - Coffee
84. FAVORITE ZODIAC SIGN - Aquarius
85. SPORTS YOU LIKE TO WATCH? - None.
86. WHAT IS YOUR HAIR COLOR? - Brown and grey, quickly becoming grey and brown.
87. EYE COLOR? - Yellow/green.
88. DO YOU WEAR GLASSES? - When I read.
89. SIBLINGS? - One sister.
90. FAVORITE MONTH - August
91. DO YOU LIKE SUSHI? - Yes.
92. LAST THING YOU WATCHED? - The news.
93. FAVORITE DAY OF THE YEAR? - The 24th of every month.
94. ARE YOU TOO SHY TO ASK SOMEONE OUT? - No.
95. SUMMER OR WINTER? - Summer.
96. KISSES OR HUGS? - Kisses AND Hugs.
97. RELATIONSHIPS OR ONE-NIGHT STANDS? - Relationships.
98. WHO IS YOUR FAVORITE CELEBRITY? - I am in awe of Jimmy Carter and Fred Rogers. I do not idolize many people. Oh, and Charlie Rose.
99. WHO IS THE LEAST LIKELY TO ASK YOU ON A DATE? - Oh, any number of people.
100. BOOKS YOU’D LIKE TO SEE TURNED INTO A FILM? - The Encyclopedia Britanica.