Here is the Daily writing promp:
Finish this sentence: “When I look in the mirror, I . . . “
Photographers, artists, poets: show us MIRRORED.
It just so happens that I took a picture with Rick on our walk home from downtown last night. Initially, we had planned on walking for a while and grabbing a Car2Go, but since they were ALL in South Lake Union, we ended up waling the whole way home.
I will answer the question too. “When I look in the mirror, I barely even notice my nose.” I used to notice it a lot and I am not sure if it was actually big and my face sort of grew into it or if it was only slightly big and I got over it. It could also be because I was teased about my big nose in grade school, so I automatically hated it, obsessed over it, and focused only on it when looking in the mirror.
- Daily Prompt: Mirror, Mirror (dailypost.wordpress.com)
- Daily Prompt: Mirror, Mirror – A Ghost I See (teepee12.com)
- Daily Prompt: Mirror, Mirror…Show Me Who I Am (reclaimingmynarnia.wordpress.com)
- Daily Prompt: Mirror, Mirror – show us MIRRORED. | masadiso79’s Blog
- Daily Prompt: Mirror Mirror | A Good One
- We Are What We See | The Jittery Goat
- Daily Prompt: Mirror, Mirror | بيسان
- Daily Prompt: Mirror, Mirror | Postcards from
- “Mirror, Mirror…” (hattersleyportraits.wordpress.com)
- Daily Prompt: The Mirror Tells The Truth (Part 2) (creativemysteries.net)