I had this week off from work. Here is a list of some of the things I did and learned:
- Visited a forest fire.
- Jumped in the Columbia River fully clothed (including phone and wallet) to rescue my car keys.
- Picked cherries.
- Had an early bird dinner with five 80+ year olds.
- Eighty year olds are gossips, they talk about who has died, marijuana, and facebook.
- Putting your water-logged cell phone in a bag of rice really does fix it.
- Went to Ikea.
- Unpacked, clothes, books, and furniture.
- Walked home from downtown twice.
- Decided against having a yard sale.
- Went to the lake house.
- Celebrated Rick’s Birthday.
- Skipped the gym.
- Bought new running shoes.
- Became obsessed with “Orphan Black.”
- Accidentally watched most of the “Little House on the Prairie” episode where Albert becomes a morphine addict.
- Probably decided on what/where my next tattoos will be.
I am sure I am forgetting things, but I was on vacation. Over at Waldina, we celebrated Rudolph Valentino, Barbara Stanwyck, Oscar Niemeyer, Lucille Ball, and Rick’s birthday. While over at Wasp & Pear, we obsessed over Myrna Loy, Jack Lemmon, minimalist movie posters, abandoned places (of course and always), and vintage photographs.
- Subscribers: 200
- Total Hits: 92,811
- Top Posts: Happy Birthday Rick, James Dean, Doris Duke
Wasp & Pear Stats:
- Subscribers: 76
- Top Post: Keith Haring
- Reblogs: 15/week